Legal matters


Are you growing faster than expected, or do you need to form the perfect team? To hire staff, you need to register as an employer so you can receive a payroll tax number. Payroll tax consists of wage tax, social security contributions and an income-dependent employer’s health care contribution.

Find more information on Answers for Business’ payroll tax page, which is also concerned with the regulations for foreign companies based in the Netherlands. Answers for Business provides useful step-by-step guides on employing staff and outsourcing work.